Christine E. Porsch, MBA and CPA (Inactive)
- Expertise: All areas of finance and accounting reporting compliance and audit readiness in both the corporate and Big Four environments specializing in SEC and U.S. GAAP, revenue recognition, internal controls, audit coordination, financial accounting/reporting, planning and analysis/forecasting, business process, project and cost accounting, pricing/contract review, risk management, cash management and planning, and IT systems upgrades. Industry experience includes the manufacturing, utilities, retail, hospitality, real estate, banking, services and nonprofit sectors.
- Chief Financial Officer, Thermal Engineering International, Inc.
- Director of Finance, Thales Avionics, Inc.
- Manager of Financial Planning and Forecasting, BE Aerospace – In-Flight Entertainment Division
- Vice President and Manager of Investor Relations; Assistant Vice President and Financial Analyst, Southeast Banking Corporation
- Interim CFO and Independent Financial Consultant
- Cost Accounting Manager, Air and Water Technologies Corporation
- Audit Senior, Arthur Andersen