Robert F. Hayes, CPA
- Expertise: Finance and accounting reporting compliance and audit readiness in both corporate and audit firm environments including IFRS, U.S. GAAP and SEC; Sarbanes-Oxley; governance; internal controls; mergers, acquisitions and integration; financial strategy; financial shared services; treasury; international and multinational environments; international taxation, structure and transfer pricing; restructurings and valuations; debt financing; capital projects; operations and IT; budgeting and forecasting. Industry expertise includes the automotive, manufacturing and distribution, technology, healthcare, real estate, commercial and residential construction, and financial services sectors.
- Vice President and Controller, Tompkins PLC
- Vice President of Finance and Division Chief Financial Officer, Gates Corporation, Global Fluid Power Division
- Senior Manager – Audit Division, PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Executives International