Risk Advisory Services – Consulting and Technology
It’s a well-known fact that in even the best-run companies there’s often a gap between accounting and IT. Simply put, accounting professionals aren’t IT professionals – and vice versa. Despite best efforts on everyone’s part, many critical technology initiatives end in either not meeting baseline goals or outright failure.
To optimize your finance and
accounting technology investment
and fill the gap between accounting and IT, call us.
At Blythe Global Advisors, we have the expertise and experience to fill the gap between accounting and IT to help companies mitigate communications and technology issues and maximize investments. We have a proven track record of working across accounting and IT organizations to connect solutions to companies’ cross strategies, business units, technical infrastructures and cultures while minimizing disruptions. We have worked with companies that employ brand applications and with solutions that are both on-premise and hosted.
We deliver these services through BlytheTeamSM, our alliance of former Big Four partners/executives, current industry entrepreneurs, and former corporate finance and information technology senior executives/professionals. Our team has extensive experience working on both the public accounting side as audit partners and on the corporate side as CFOs and vice presidents directing internal transformational activities. As a result, we’re mindful of the concerns of those who occupy the C-suites, those on the IT floor and those who conduct the audits. Our clients can attest that we hit the ground running and always leave companies strengthened against enterprise risks and better positioned to reach strategic objectives.
Our consulting and technology services include:
- System Selection and Implementation: With an eye to your future growth and needs, we provide advice and assistance in the selection and implementation of ERP accounting systems to ensure a quick, successful deployment.
- IT General Controls: Our methodology over program changes, logical access, IT operations (segregation of duties, etc.) seeks to achieve a secure, compliant controls environment that doesn’t overburden people or hinder goals.
- IT Project Management: From implementation of new systems/applications to integration/migration of existing data or programs, services that always consider the specific endeavor, overall IT initiatives, contracts and deadlines.
- Finance Transformation: Because finance and accounting systems need to be fully integrated, optimized and reflective of the organization, services to support companywide initiatives that transform finance functions and capabilities.
- Data Analytics: Services to map current systems to connect records – transforming dissimilar, raw data into meaningful measurements that help forecast results more precisely. Reviews that help to organize data into actionable information.
- Digital Transformation: Our end-to-end approach provides solutions that are flexibly priced, customized to your specific risk concerns and include the hallmarks of every BGA engagement – turnkey implementation, knowledge transfer and measurable results.
Here’s a snapshot of select engagements:
- Merger of two $3.5 billion companies: We applied our enterprisewide systems integration expertise to bring together two different systems on two coasts – accounting, operations, etc. – into one companywide platform that was deployed on time and on budget
- Multibillion dollar global manufacturing company: We provided ERP system selection and implementation assistance for the company’s new U.S.-based location – to run the business today, allow for physical/business line expansion and to handle future product engineering changes supporting a $900 million contract.
- Global provider of wireless networks and infrastructures: Working with the company’s in-house proprietary system and various off-the-shelf and on-premise financial applications that presented 22 unconnected sources of information, we created a datamart to provide a single destination for data collection, synthesization, analysis and retrieval.
- A U.S.-based multinational bio-pharmaceutical company: We supplied project management services to implement NetSuite across worldwide locations with multiple charts of accounts – providing one point of integration for all companywide transactions.
To view some of the technologies we employed to help the above clients, click here.