John Osgood, CPA
- Expertise: Finance and accounting reporting compliance, audit readiness and complex leveraged financing in both the corporate and audit firm environments including IPOs and acquisitions, technical accounting, U.S. GAAP and SEC, divestitures, private placements, leveraged and asset-backing financing and loans, equity issuances, credit packages, budgeting, forecasting, valuations and cash flow. Industry experience includes the financial services, telecommunications, media, technology, industrials, healthcare, aerospace and defense, travel and leisure, manufacturing and distribution, consumer products, business services and energy sectors.
- Senior Manager – Capital Markets Advisory Services, EY
- Vice President of Leveraged Finance Origination, The Royal Bank of Scotland
- Assistant Vice President of Corporate Finance, Merrill Lynch & Co.
- Associations: Certified Public Accountant – licensed in California and New York